Zhi Zm2

J Trials 31

Thanks to Gary(Tappets) for giving me a steal on this bike a while back. I've changed a few things since then. New vee lever, new rear brake with lever and pads, and new bars. Thanks to Elan for the brake, Gary again for the front pads, and Aki for getting those bars out to me. Only things that maybe changed are wheels and might get some TNN clamps + booster eventually.

Spec:

Frame: Zhi Zm2

Fork: Zhi vee + disc

BB: Meta

Cranks: Meta

Pedals: Cheap Wellgo

FW: Tensile 60 ep

Headset: Zhi

Stem: Zhi

Bars: Trialtech High Rise

Wheels: Joytech hubs on Zhi or Echo rims

Tires: Creepy Crawlers

Front brake: Avid SD5 calipers, Shimano XTR cable, Avid SD TI lever, Caelifera pads in Rockman backings

Rear brake: Magura with red Echo clamps, RB carbon lever, and red Tryall Croco pads

Seems like pics are too big to upload so here it is on photobucket

Pics:

http://s791.photobucket.com/albums/yy192/J...ls31/Zhi%20Zm2/

Ahh, i see. I actually prefer longer because of the leverage, but short definetelly has its advantages. Why did you go with the high risers instead of the sport ones?

Once again, for more of a streety feel. The high rise also seems to make it a little more stable as well.

a friend of mine has too, I will send the pictures tomorrow.zhi zm2 is a good frame,but the chainstay is too long:|

What I did with my zm2 - I put the wheel deep inside the dropouts and made custom adaptors for my v-brake, the rezult was really short chainstay and that turned my zm2 into very comfortable ride (especially for bunnyhops)

Edited by uldis

What I did with my zm2 - I put the wheel deep inside the dropouts and made custom adaptors for my v-brake, the rezult was really short chainstay and that turned my zm2 into very comfortable ride (especially for bunnyhops)

yeah, I'm not all that concerned about the chainstay length, and really don't want to have to make brake adaptors. It rides fine for me anyway.