Progressing Through The Sport

joshlyd1

I have been watching Damon Watson and stuff lately and was just wondering how they can get soooo good and fearless . At the moment i feel as if i really need to get a bit better and stop mucking round .. does anyone else have this problem like you feel as if your getting no where ?

Discuss

What you really need to do is concentrate on one thing at a time, i always was doing what ever i wanted so a cupple kicks then some taps then maybe some drops. So then I would be getting better at everything. But now i started practicing one thing at once and you improve so much quicker than if you would do it in any random order.

Hope i answered your question and not chatting about some random shit :P

Laurence.

Yes, i went through a similar stage a few months ago.

I think the problem with you josh is you spend too long pissing around and abusing adam on rides and dont spend time actually riding. If you rode more then you'll improve,become more confident and eventually grow the balls to do bigger and better stuff. Also listening to advice of the likes of Ben and Kyle and other riders also helped to improve my riding and rekindle my love of the sport.

Yes, i went through a similar stage a few months ago.

I think the problem with you josh is you spend too long pissing around and abusing adam on rides and dont spend time actually riding. If you rode more then you'll improve,become more confident and eventually grow the balls to do bigger and better stuff. Also listening to advice of the likes of Ben and Kyle and other riders also helped to improve my riding and rekindle my love of the sport.

+ 1 to josh not being such a numpty but then again it's always better to ride with a sense of humour.

acctually yehh i doo just randomly do stuff and i know i sit round and doo nothinngg too haha

i need to get some practice in my garden , local is too ruff now "/ i will try my best to concentrate next brum ride , and i never really ask for much help to be honest only with bike parts

acctually yehh i doo just randomly do stuff and i know i sit round and doo nothinngg too haha

i need to get some practice in my garden , local is too ruff now "/ i will try my best to concentrate next brum ride , and i never really ask for much help to be honest only with bike parts

Need to come up my way a bit, can barely understand these northeners and i miss the piss taking from the brum boys.

i think where people go wrong is they just practice one move, again, again and again. it just gets boring.. variey your moves helps loads imo, im not saying do a 180 etc cos i cant stand that stuff as it just feels wrong on a trials bike.

Also listening to advice of the likes of Ben

:wub:

local is too ruff now "/ i will try my best to concentrate next brum ride , and i never really ask for much help to be honest only with bike parts

Lmaoo, got that right!!!!

I'll push you as much as possibly, maybe mount you if you do someinth good haha