Amazing V Pads !

i have been looking for some pads on the internet and the other day i was in town near a bike hop so i decided to go have a look and see what they got. whent in and asked and they came out with some ashima ASAT48V pads ( nice short name) they look like the inspired pads but only cost £10,nice and sticky, can hold all my wait on a back hop with 1 finger on the leaver and im only 14 so im not super muscle man lol. i would definately recomend these, heres a link http://www.discountcyclesdirect.co.uk/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=229&products_id=8799&osCsid=bvnufzhishq

chris

They look the same because they're probably the same brake pad just with a different name.

Although I thought that the Inspired compound was in fact the Plazmatic Spanish Fly. It'd be surprising if Tim's compound made it to the mainstream manufacturers and was now sold under a number of names.

no ashima make loads od different pads trials, road, bmx, mountain bike, dirt jump. have a look at them, they might not be amazing but there good if you ask me but i am new so im not completely sure what other pads are like but they hold up better than my hope mini does on the back of my dmr.

chris