Kids Trials Bike?

mr.tattoo

right me lil bro wants a trials, he rode my koxx mod which was small yet huge on him lol, is there anything smaller like 16" or any info to a smaller mod available as hes only little and finds it too big. any info apreciated, cheers

Dont no if this will help but on the Tarty bikes website some of the kids bikes are normal 20's just with a smaller stem. So i was thinking you could buy a cheap 20 and put a small stem on it.

Well, kids bikes usually have at least a bit different geo, but that idea might work and it's probably the cheapest.

Dont no if this will help but on the Tarty bikes website some of the kids bikes are normal 20's just with a smaller stem. So i was thinking you could buy a cheap 20 and put a small stem on it.

Yeah, the Yaabaa 499 is like that:

large_499.jpg

It's basically like a mini stock, rather than a mini mod like most other kids bikes are.

Having said that, the little Monty seems pretty cool. Adam Morewood has a few vids out on it where he seems to ride it pretty well. Amazingly good for an 8 year old (or 7 when this was filmed):

Some more pics of him riding here too.