Monty Kamel Xxv

Mark W

All the style of the modern fixie rider....

I have to admit though, I don't understand not wanting to ride it because it is too nice. That is like not wanting to have sex with a girl because she is too pretty. I am just the opposite. It's so nice and pretty, that I want to be the first person to DESTROY it. ;):shifty:

All the style of the modern fixie rider....

I have to admit though, I don't understand not wanting to ride it because it is too nice. That is like not wanting to have sex with a girl because she is too pretty. I am just the opposite. It's so nice and pretty, that I want to be the first person to DESTROY it. ;):shifty:

When you have sex with a girl... you destroy she???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

unless shes an amputee you cant get replacement parts!

edit* trials is very much like making love to a beautiful women...

the beginnners, go for it...ride hard and messy and try not to finish too early

the more experienced know how to tap that ass, and enjoy playing about and taking thier time after getting up...

the pros though dont need to....straight to rear....easy as, leaving everyone else wondering how the hell did he manage that

Edited by chris4stars

I am surprised that after machining and drilling all the frame gussets and parts (even the headtube hole!) that they leave the rear dropouts and CS/SS gussets solid, especially all that blank thick alluminum on the disc dropout/frame end side.

Did they have problems with failure allll the way back there? I figure it would crack at the headtube or the BB/CS joint long before a big thick dropout/frame end.

... If there is no worry, then there is still PLENTY of alluminum to take a drill and a grinder to on this frame... :P haha

• 2 weeks later...

unless shes an amputee you cant get replacement parts!

edit* trials is very much like making love to a beautiful women...

the beginnners, go for it...ride hard and messy and try not to finish too early

the more experienced know how to tap that ass, and enjoy playing about and taking thier time after getting up...

the pros though dont need to....straight to rear....easy as, leaving everyone else wondering how the hell did he manage that

:lol: properly made me laugh.

On topic, bike is ok, far to expensive in my opinion though

• 1 month later...