Itunes Question?

JTM

Im new to iTunes: If I have the music library pointed to the "My Music" folder, which Is where all my downloaded torrent albums/limewire songs go to, does itunes not automatically add new songs/albums as they appear in the My Music folder? Do I have to manually add them to the library?

Im new to iTunes: If I have the music library pointed to the "My Music" folder, which Is where all my downloaded torrent albums/limewire songs go to, does itunes not automatically add new songs/albums as they appear in the My Music folder? Do I have to manually add them to the library?

Go to

File > Add folder to library. then it will add the folder. Don't think it updates itself though.

If you tick the option "let iTunes organise my music", then all you have to do is drag the files/album into the iTunes window. It will add them to library, add them to the iTunes music folder... Then you can delete the originals from your download location.

I used to hate the idea, but now I don't know how I lived without it!