mintsauce

For 2010 The Bike Fest organised by Matt Barlow presents

Tarty Days

11th - 13th June 2010

-----------------------------------

All the event details can be found at:

www.slowprogress.co.uk

Click on 'THE BIKE FEST' on the main menu

Tarty Days details in brief (all subject to change, see website for more details):

- 3 day UK trials festival

- Camping and parking on site

- Huge main trials arena

- Extra sections to cater for all abilities

- Evening BBQ

- Tarty involvement means entry is FREE with a request for a optional small donation.

- Half of your event donation will go directly to Tearfund charity the other half will go towards covering additional event costs.

- £6 for the three days, is the suggested donation but it is not mandatory. You can give more or indeed less.

- Attendance requires online pre registration which will be available closer to the time of the event.

NOTE 1:

I have put a lot of effort into getting this Tarty Days event to this stage. It is not yet 100% confirmed to go ahead. This is the point at which we need you to show your interest.

Adam, at Tarty Bikes, has been amazing to step up and say he is interested in getting this event off the ground. Negotiations with him are not yet finalised and if this event doesn't happen then it is not due to his lack of support but to circumstances outside of our control. I'd just like to say a public thank you to him.

NOTE 2:

The website containing event details if far from finished. It was not meant to be launched until a lot more work had gone into it. There are a lot of errors that I can only apologise for.

I have launched it now because I want you all to put these dates in your diary and show your interest.

I only had the confirmation yesterday that I can hire the event show ground so I burned the midnight oil to bring you these details.

At any point, if you come across a bug and the website slows or crashes, simply reload the site by clicking the link above.

<<Videos are being uploaded as I type and may not work until the morning>>

Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts

Any questions just ask. The mad rush on getting these details online is that I leave to France in a few hours for a week and a bit so forgive me if I don't answer question straight away.

Peace

Barlow

Edited by mintsauce