Booster Or Not

staryarm69

does the brake make your frame flex a lot when you pull it?

It's usually worth doing, Although some frames have boosters built in these days, dunno if the GU is one of them so maybe somebody will correct me here

it dos have an extra plate like a booster welded to the frame

it dos have an extra plate like a booster welded to the frame

I guess you should be alright without it then, do you have any troubles with your brake slipping or your frame flexing?

I guess putting a booster on won't do any damage, but it might just be dead weight and money spent with no real advantage

• Like 1

I guess you should be alright without it then, do you have any troubles with your brake slipping or your frame flexing?

I guess putting a booster on won't do any damage, but it might just be dead weight and money spent with no real advantage

the bikes mid buld so carnt comment on flax as yet and a mate gave me the booster so cost not a matter lol and im not fused about weight just wont the bike to preform good

What are the advantages of a 4 bolt booster over a 2 bolt? My Inspired frame seems to flex quite a bit when I grab a handfull, bit worried about the stress the brake mounts are put under when that happens.

Edited by Box