Stock Or Mod

hugo bashall

I'd be tempted to say move to stock. however if you're not cramped on the mod the by all means stay with it.

It's a good idea to try a few mates/fellow riders bikes for a few minutes, see what suits you.

Personally I can't stand mod, it has always felt like a bike that small should be more like my bmx and not like a kids bike (hornets nest officially poked)

I'd be tempted to say move to stock. however if you're not cramped on the mod the by all means stay with it.

It's a good idea to try a few mates/fellow riders bikes for a few minutes, see what suits you.

Personally I can't stand mod, it has always felt like a bike that small should be more like my bmx and not like a kids bike (hornets nest officially poked)

well i am very comfortable on my mod so i think i may stay with that, but yes thats defonatly a good idea, i will try some stock's

thankyou

Its really hard to say whats better.Ive been riding for 6 months (5 of it was on mod) now ive moved to stock iam a bit shorter than you somethins are easier some are harder.

If there is any possibility try some stock from friend...

Have you ever ridden a regular mountain bike... stock is same height etc. but the geometry of it is much better....

My opinion about frames is this... stock=longer version of mod on bigger wheels.

Btw these riders ride stock the best (in my opinion also there are some other good guys) Kenny Belaey,Vin Hemance,Gilles Coustellier,Neil Tunnicliffe or Damon Watson.

Iam still new to trials so i dont know many pro riders but only i know on mod is Benito Ros.

(buy 24" if u cant decide :DDD)

Dušan