Fresh Products 24"

They were £360, 3/4 years ago. No doubt the price of material has gone up since then. That was competitively priced against the Leesons, which were £400? and the Curtis frames which were over £500. I think if I were to manufacture some now I would TIG weld them, opposed to bronze welding and build a small batch at the same time around one standard geometry (I was offering custom geometry at the time). If theres interest I will build!

They were £360, 3/4 years ago. No doubt the price of material has gone up since then. That was competitively priced against the Leesons, which were £400? and the Curtis frames which were over £500. I think if I were to manufacture some now I would TIG weld them, opposed to bronze welding and build a small batch at the same time around one standard geometry (I was offering custom geometry at the time). If theres interest I will build!

ah, id be looking for a 26 though

Damn, that looks really nice with all the gold bits on! Glad to see its still going strong after 4+ years. Is that still the original powdercoat? Looks incredibly tidy still if it is.

There were actually 3 24's built, not sure if they are still with there original owners now or got passed on, but I am considering making a few more possibly, just need to get another job out the way first.

Thanks man, yep i've looked after her well tongue.gif been thinking of getting it redone. But not had time or money at uni. If you do make some more, and to anyone wandering, rides like a dream. thumbsupanim.gif

i just got some in the post myself today and i cant fault them either, they seem a little better on the front also, but the cables are much shorter so less friction and all that.

but well happy with them, i would def recomend them (Y)

Glad you pleased with pads mate, can't fault them for that price! happy.gif

• 4 months later...