Tra And Knut Does Popcorn

TRA

Its a shame that Damon watson gets 1700 views and 41 replys, on a 1minute video with a few gaps, crappy quality in 3 days.

And youre video gets 900 views and 21 replys in 5 days with a MOVIE with QUALITY riding and filming.

Not that damon is a "bad" rider or anything. Damon's video gives me NOTHING!

Its a shame that Damon watson gets 1700 views and 41 replys, on a 1minute video with a few gaps, crappy quality in 3 days.

And youre video gets 900 views and 21 replys in 5 days with a MOVIE with QUALITY riding and filming.

DIT-f**king-TO couldnt have said it better...

Yeah damon is amazing at sidehops and drop gaps, but theres just something amazing and passion-able about TRA and his riding.

Yep. But it's all about the people you entertain. I'm guessing TRA's vids will work better for people who have been in this sport for quite a while now, while Damon will be bummed by the kids on mods who only do sidehops.

It's the quality of the audience that matters (Y)

edit: Also I'm sure TRA is making these splendind vids mostly for himself and his personal satisfaction anyway. I doubt it's just about getting recognition.

Edited by Greetings