New Rim Time

onzatrip

The standard TT drilled is bloomin strong, easily the strongest rim I've ever used. I'm sure the undrilled and Echo rims are stronger but you'd have to be a pretty harsh rider before they become necessary.

This is of course assuming the wheel is professionally built and is as strong as it could be...

Cheers matt youve seen me ride a little and my tryall has died a death :( ordered a tt undrilled now boys at tarty are amazing ordered 5 mins before couier came and its with me tomorow :D

and il be building it, ive built two wheels so should be fine but gonna get danny to go over it.

ordered a tt undrilled now boys at tarty are amazing ordered 5 mins before couier came and its with me tomorow :D

Hey man, the couriers came just as you got off the phone so it didn't leave, sorry :( It'll be leaving Monday now to get to you Tuesday, sorry about that.

No Tristan for our fri MK session then? :( x

MY rim can cope with one last sesh on it craigy baby! x

Our APC dude was different to normal - turned up a little earlier than planned...

Damn : i know i spoke to two different people on phone (i think) so might just got timing wrong

I'll bang a post-it on the order now so we hold it - if you want it sending out just let us know. Sorry again!

Cheers adam most appercaited