Oe Trips

Joe O'Connor

Canada for two ski seasons and the summer, awesome country, some of the most laid back and genuine people you will ever meet in the world, easily some of the most beautiful scenery (mostly on the west side) and by far better powder than Europe! USA is a one hell of a country aswell, the major let down for me was the people, most (not all) are wankers.

Ive inter-railed around Europe and thats cheap and fun, I went for a month and did most of Western Europe.

Still on the list are Oz (going in Oct) and Asia (doing it all on the way home)

Canada for two ski seasons and the summer, awesome country, some of the most laid back and genuine people you will ever meet in the world, easily some of the most beautiful scenery (mostly on the west side) and by far better powder than Europe! USA is a one hell of a country aswell, the major let down for me was the people, most (not all) are wankers.

Ive inter-railed around Europe and thats cheap and fun, I went for a month and did most of Western Europe.

Still on the list are Oz (going in Oct) and Asia (doing it all on the way home)

Thanks bro.

Yeah Canada looks like a stunner of a country! what parts of USA and Canada did you go to?