Is Anyone Else Having Trouble Getting Heatsink Bike Pads?

liam n

I waited a while, but it was worth it.

He doesn't seem to reply to emails though :(

He replied to my email after around 4 days or so. It was just a thanking email though, not actually asking a question incase that makes a difference.

my payment cleared a week ago, delivery says 2-3 days. still not recieved :( even messaged him no relpy. :(

edit: pm'd him yesterday at 5 he was online at 11:27pm yesterday, he didnt reply, just want to no where my pads are :(

Edited by josh barker

my payment cleared a week ago, delivery says 2-3 days. still not recieved :( even messaged him no relpy. :(

edit: pm'd him yesterday at 5 he was online at 11:27pm yesterday, he didnt reply, just want to no where my pads are :(

I do know that Steve has been on holiday He might still be not to sure

Just send him an email he will get back to you

Hope this helps

Jamie

yes! i thought i was the only one.

I contacted Steve and got a reply the next day, the email :

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your order and sorry to make you chase it. I was unfortunately away at the end of last week so it wasn't possible to process your order. I am very sorry about this delay and your inconvenience. I will enclose extra sweets with the order and I hope that the pads really impress when they arrive. I will have them sent in the next post which is Monday for arrival Tuesday with you.

Thanks for your understanding,

Steve

I still have not got them, its getting fustrating as im coming home from school hoping to see a package and not.

• Like 2

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your order and sorry to make you chase it. I was unfortunately away at the end of last week so it wasn't possible to process your order. I am very sorry about this delay and your inconvenience. I will enclose extra sweets with the order and I hope that the pads really impress when they arrive. I will have them sent in the next post which is Monday for arrival Tuesday with you.

Thanks for your understanding,

Steve

I still have not got them, its getting fustrating as im coming home from school hoping to see a package and not.

when did u get this email??

and i feel the exact same.. home from school its never there :L :? (N)

just got a new email through from steve.

Basically just saying that he posted them today, rather than Monday.

Im sure he will send yours off today aswell so im expecting them for Monday

Sam

cheers samm

i got an email today saying the same :)