What Are The Best Gloves For Biking?

liam n

I got some 661 Comp Gloves at £20 from Halfords a month-ish ago, I'm going to take them back soon as I can as they've already got holes on the ends of the fingers dry.gif

They made the callus' a lot more bearable though, but didn't stop them completely.

Just get a pair of riding gloves and let your callus' develop.

EDIT: That's pretty upset.

Edited by Ninja Manatee

i love the i dea of that (^) :/

ill have a looky aat the TRoy Lee Designs

I don't know what (^) :/ means, but I'm detecting a hint of sarcasm.

Let me know if you find a pair of riding gloves that completely stop callus' from forming, and don't have that much padding in them that make your palms look deformed.

Good luck.

Edited by Ninja Manatee

I don't know what (^) :/ means, but I'm detecting a hint of sarcasm.

Let me know if you find a pair of riding gloves that completely stop callus' from forming, and don't have that much padding in them that make your palms look deformed.

Good luck.

i sort of meant an arrow pointing at ur post...i was being sarcastic but i thought u had posted it in a joking sense as i thought what u posted was funny...i didnt meen to be rude :( sorry

Edited by liam n

i sort of meant an arrow pointing at ur post...i was being sarcastic but i thought u had posted it in a joking sense as i thought what u posted was funny...i didnt meen to be rude :( sorry

Ah, well I thought (^) was a birthday cake, 'cause it is on MSN, so I didn't have a clue what you were trying to imply?

No worries haha, I was being serious though, I use gloves and I still get them, although they don't hurt or interfere with anything, they just look unsightly.

Ah, well I thought (^) was a birthday cake, 'cause it is on MSN, so I didn't have a clue what you were trying to imply?

No worries haha, I was being serious though, I use gloves and I still get them, although they don't hurt or interfere with anything, they just look unsightly.

:L yeah sorry bout that..

:/ callus is ugly...if u have callus try sanding down with a pumice stone or filed down with a callus shaver

..i looked it up on wikipedia :L

I have calluces from work. And they help when riding. I wouldnt say gloves stop them, you are quite right. However having them is a blessin imo. I'm not fussed what they look like. I've never had a girl notice :giggle: