Headset Help

angua

Right i got a new echo the other day but i cant use it as i need a headset and sanilcams.

Im not very good with headsets and i was wondering if this headset would do an echo lite 07 mod Headset link

Also i was wondering if anyone could give me direction on snailcams as i have no clue about them.

Cheers guy,Angus

Yeah that headset will be fine, what are you struggling with about snailcams??

Cheers.

Well just what ones to get there are so many different ones.What makes some snail cams better than other etc.

Are cheaper ones fine?

No real difference other than an odd few mill difference in how much they can adjust by.

The only thing to notice is the Echo SL ones are drilled for a 12mm echo SL axle specifically.

Edit: Spelling!

Edited by isitafox

Tighten it mate. Angus instead of asking for what one you should buy, ask how to fix your's, cos Adam wouldn't give you a faulty headset.

he may not have enough headset spacers ?

without the correct number it will not clamp the headset

Cheers.

Well just what ones to get there are so many different ones.What makes some snail cams better than other etc.

Are cheaper ones fine?

regardless of the price dude there all amde of the same stuff ive got viz ones on mine an i made my own set at work wich are just as strong