Annyoing Brake Levers

liam n

I have one of those, and I've serched for a new blade but can't find anyone, though I'm soon gonna buy a discbrake :P

I tell you dude, BUY A NEW NEW BRAKE!

Ok, Ok!!!! this thing I wrote ⬆(before I changed it) was just bullshit :$ can't understand wy I wrote that!

you wont increase your brake-power massive, but nobody here can deny that there is MORE braking-power in the new ones :closedeyes:

Edited by Alle.C

Ok, Ok!!!! this thing I wrote ⬆(before I changed it) was just bullshit :$ can't understand wy I wrote that!

you wont increase your brake-power massive, but nobody here can deny that there is MORE braking-power in the new ones :closedeyes:

With the same length lever blade the newer shapped Maguras have no more power. When modified they are less prone to cracking, but still a weaker design more liable to crack and break than the older design. The main advantage is the greater choice of after market lever blades, but really thats it in my opinion.

Plus 04 lever blades are infinitely more comfortable and in my opinion, I prefer the looks and hose routing on them.

The lever blade in the original post is a proper old one (and they were probably the least comfy of all the Magura lever blades), they changed to a more rounded blade with a hollow bottom at some point. Get one of those and you're good to go.