20" Mod Tyres

sandeeebeach219

Creepy Crawlers are the shittest tyres ever!

- The front wears down 3times faster than the rear.

-They're either solid, or completly flat

-They're the least bouncyest tyres out there

-They're quite heavy

Best tyres out there, the old Monty White or Yellow lines.

The best tyres to date, is A front try-all Sticky and a rear Monty Eagle Claw.

EDIT: I'm a 'tard.

Edited by Borat

I think I'm goin for

front Try-All sticky and rear Monty eagle claw

Thanks for your replies.

Does anyone think that^ is a good/bad combination?

Thanks

try all's are only good when there new, it takes about 3-4 months and their completely bold.

i use a kenda small block 8, there are a lot of comp/street riders using the small block 8 and even on wet rocks they have just have loads of grip. They are cheaper than try all and lighter than the try all. the kendas are in the dual tread compound (harder in the middle and soft on the edges).

i have used a try all and the performance could have been better, i find the traditional block tread tyre is just as good anything like a monty, maxxis or kenda will be excellent on the front

the monty eagle claw is probably the best option for the rear and last for ages too (Y)

try all's are only good when there new, it takes about 3-4 months and their completely bold.

i use a kenda small block 8, there are a lot of comp/street riders using the small block 8 and even on wet rocks they have just have loads of grip. They are cheaper than try all and lighter than the try all. the kendas are in the dual tread compound (harder in the middle and soft on the edges).

i have used a try all and the performance could have been better, i find the traditional block tread tyre is just as good anything like a monty, maxxis or kenda will be excellent on the front

the monty eagle claw is probably the best option for the rear and last for ages too (Y)

Right

Thanks a lot.

Im gonna go for monty eagle claw front and rear, as they are a good price and lightweight. Also, youve told me they last for a long time so, its a win win win situation!

• 2 weeks later...