Amazing Trailer Video From Russia

mixmaker

I agree teasers have their place, but they are used farr too much.

anyway, this vid looks pretty rad, the main thing that is standing out to me is a tailwhip on a barge like that, impressive.

anyway, this vid looks pretty rad, the main thing that is standing out to me is a tailwhip on a barge like that, impressive.

That was so nice ,

you said it twice :P

I can see that the riding is good, and I can see that I'm going to enjoy watching the video when it comes out.

But I really hate trailers for web vids. I really really hate them. It frustrates the hell out of me.

^i guess, but usually trailers are made to advertise, get people excited and hyped for a video..

Why do you need to get people hyped up for a free video? The hype will come when everyone watches it, the topic gets inundated with replies and the clip gets loads of hits.

I wasn't saying anything at all about the standard of riding or anything like that, just how incredibly dramatic the actual video itself was. Just seems a bit OTT for a trailer. Whether any online video needs a trailer is a totally different subject for a totally different topic...

find another rider that can do all of what you just saw in that video and you can call it melodramatic.

hes like a damon watson that can do all of danny macs stuff shit too!

+ obviously doesnt mind the thought of death... swweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!