Brakes Help!

Ben Mortimer

I have just bought a new koxx giacomo coustellier and it is a absolute beauty! But when I bought it the hs33 adjuster screw's thread was knackered so I swiched it around so that the thread was the other way and it worked fine for a day or so. But then ..... it broke AGAIN so I took the lever and adjuster off and took it down to my local bike shop (blazing saddles) and got a one for £7.99 it included 2 adjusters, 2 adjuster screws and 4 casings, 2 for each adjuster. It has been working fine, but its still not quiet as sensetive as I would like it to be?? I think it needs bleeding??? could anyone give me an idea on what it could be!

I have just bought a new koxx giacomo coustellier and it is a absolute beauty! But when I bought it the hs33 adjuster screw's thread was knackered so I swiched it around so that the thread was the other way and it worked fine for a day or so. But then ..... it broke AGAIN so I took the lever and adjuster off and took it down to my local bike shop (blazing saddles) and got a one for £7.99 it included 2 adjusters, 2 adjuster screws and 4 casings, 2 for each adjuster. It has been working fine, but its still not quiet as sensetive as I would like it to be?? I think it needs bleeding??? could anyone give me an idea on what it could be!

Make sure the pads are lined up, Also pads need to be broken in a bit, s give time for that. And try a grind.