24" Bike

Greetings

Only experience I've had with these bikes was an Inspired with a 120x17 Trialtech stem. That bike was atrocious.

What should a 24" street-trials bike feel like? Normal street bikes are flicky, very short and have a pretty upright riding position. At least from looking at the geometry, a street-trials bikes should feel completely different - long front end, high bb, slightly stretched position.

What bar/stem combo would you recommend with an Echo Urban frame (1040/35/73)? I'd like to be able to bunnyhop easily, for the bike to be flicky but also fairly good for trials riding. Obviously for riding trials I have a stock bike, but not being able to sidehop easily or gap would put me off.

The BB height shouldn't be judged with the same yardstick as on a stock. +35 is quite low. If you want a street bike feel, a good stem is something like 100mm and 10 deg rise, and then to go with it, some massive rise bars.

Something like that. The onza PZ31 stem is a good choice, I think.