Zoo Lynx Frame Any Good?

Shetland Trials

Hi, i have been riding for a few months and was thinking of making a custom trials bike. Is the Zoo Lynx frame a good frame to use other is there better ones around the same price. Thanks Frankie

Yup Zoo!'s are pretty nice, For the same price, the Echo Lite is definitly one to consider, Both nice to ride and good for the money.

O.T here but why are you back in the New members?

Well look at the post he well just posted..

cos of people like you

how can you say an echo lites better, how many zoo lynx's have you heard of braking compared to echo lites

Actually.. i've herd of two lynx's cracking and 0 lites, however I would still say lynx's are stronger, they're like imposable to dent.

lynx's crack and lites snap.

but then again it could be how you ride it

Nope lynxs barely crack and echos snap, but only if you do ride pretty hard. Lets be honest what you said was a little bit like saying an onza t-vee is in some way better than a koxx white shy because t-vee's are nearly indestructable.

Yup Zoo!'s are pretty nice, For the same price, the Echo Lite is definitly one to consider, Both nice to ride and good for the money.

cos of people like you

how can you say an echo lites better, how many zoo lynx's have you heard of braking compared to echo lites

Now that I read again, when in that post did i say an echo was better?

Nope lynxs barely crack and echos snap, but only if you do ride pretty hard. Lets be honest what you said was a little bit like saying an onza t-vee is in some way better than a koxx white shy because t-vee's are nearly indestructable.

well obviously a t-vee is basically indestructable but the white sky is a comp frame and will break under pressure and with a very heavy rider, so what do you expect

the Echo Lite is definitly one to consider

thats where you said it was better, i can understand why you said that, because you ride one and you like the frame. in the quote, you basically said it is better too

Edited by josh barker

well obviously a t-vee is basically indestructable but the white sky is a comp frame and will break under pressure and with a very heavy rider, so what do you expect

thats where you said it was better, i can understand why you said that, because you ride one and you like the frame. in the quote, you basically said it is better too

I didn't mean to say that. He asked for the same price are there other good frames and I said take the echo into consideration, not consider it because its the best frame in the world muuuuccchh better than the zoo. Lol, sorry buit over the top there....