Recomend Me A Fixie ?

JL !

The create arrived yesterday, put it together last night.

Sorry for crappy phone picture.

168708_479787842986_772187986_5980894_1528868_n.jpg

First impressions are, its a little on the heavy side for a roadie and I could have welded it together better, but apart from that it seems ok. Extremely cheap looking parts, but what do you expect for £200?

Rides alright, nice and smooooooth. Time will tell how it holds up.

Sam, if its dry at the weekend I'll ride up into town at somepoint and you can have a go if you want.

Edd

Looks sweet! Yeah that'd be cool. (Y)

• 3 weeks later...

My mate bought a create fixie, on the first day his chain broke and he stripped the thread on his hub :blink: ive had a charge plug for over 2 years, and never done anything to it , use it everyday with no problems, it's not actually that heavy either! i stuck a bmx stem and some gusset high rise bars on it, tis the shizzle (Y)

Edited by rhythm_101

The Creates still ok. Got some cages with restraps for it and I can speed up and slow down a lot quicker now. 2 of the crank spider bolts fell out somewhere between home and work last week though, haha! :blink:

post-10916-0-00082600-1296556225_thumb.j

Great fun around the bowl. Managed to get a pedal on the coping! :lol:

Edited by eddbmxdude

i bought a langster (boo hiss?) and haven't been able to fault it, i was doing 150-200 miles a week over the summer getting around cause i'm car-less, since buying it i've replaced the chain and rear tyre. the components have been fine, really can't fault it for the money. it's a bit out of your budget but i'd say it would be worth a few more quid if you plan on putting the miles in. worth adding i'm not a small guy (102kg?) and i bounced off and onto curbs enough to give the wheels a bit of a test and managed to snap a spoke after 18 months. the rims are fine. they look pretty nifty too.

• 1 month later...