London This Weekend

I might be out riding London on Sunday but if so it'll be early...like 9ish. I've got people staying with me so need get be back before lunchtime - does anyone fancy an early one?

Im up for making it early, for sure.

9ish? Somewhere a bit more exciting than the sloped walls?

Where are you travelling from?

I'll be coming up from Croydon. Haven't actually ridden London ever as I always headed south when I was riding regularly so I'm happy to meet wherever you think is good. Bear in mind I've not been riding for years and am at a shocking level now!

I would PM you my number for text/phone arrangements, but your inbox is full or not working...

I'll be coming up from Croydon. Haven't actually ridden London ever as I always headed south when I was riding regularly so I'm happy to meet wherever you think is good. Bear in mind I've not been riding for years and am at a shocking level now!

I would PM you my number for text/phone arrangements, but your inbox is full or not working...

London Bridge is always a good place to start or if you're traveling on the East London Line we could meet at Shoreditch High Street and explore around there.

Let me know which way you're coming in and we can go from there.

I'll only be able to stay out for around 2 hours this particular Sunday but after this weekend anytime over the weekend is usually good.

I am meeting Chai at 11 at sloped walls. NOt sure about others.

Canceled* - as train are messed up and we have to get bus, then train, then bus.. to get to london tomorrow.

Edited by 3dd

9.30 at evans?soooo early?! since i am not meeting edvin anymore i will meet up with u guys, but send me a message if you guys move on. 07825314360

I will try make it for 9.30 though!

hope not everyone is only riding for 2 hours?

Me and Matt are meeting at 9.00-9.30 because he's got guests at his house and has to be back to them at 11. Don't feel obliged to be there then guys, I understand it's early!