Trials Vids!

extremedougie

Hey guys!

A while back i made a beginner trials video! Now that i have improved alot i was just wandering when do you think it would be suitable to make another vid?

I can now Sidehop 2 almost 3 but just keep jumping off! Gap up 2! and am alot better at distance!

So just asking if you guys could pop a quick answer in on when to make a new vid!

Thanks. ;)

Hey guys!

A while back i made a beginner trials video! Now that i have improved alot i was just wandering when do you think it would be suitable to make another vid?

I can now Sidehop 2 almost 3 but just keep jumping off! Gap up 2! and am alot better at distance!

So just asking if you guys could pop a quick answer in on when to make a new vid!

Thanks. ;)

Do it Dougie... I could help you?

You can gap up/ side hop 2 what? :shifty:

Do it whenever you like! It's always interesting to compare your old riding with your new stuff and see the difference. Unfortunately lately, mine's gone the opposite way and I'm left thinking "oh man, I used to be able to do THAT!?" :$

Remember, very few people are like Danny Mac and can blow people away with even more extreme video's every few months. Even if you just enjoy making video's it doesn't matter if you've got better or not, and there's certainly no specific time limit between one and your next.