Looking For A Video

mista-neos

Hello, this is really bugging me out the past few days I have thought of the video and cant seem to find it, anyways the video was a small comp (freetrials) and it was in Russia or Poland and it was a few MOD and Stock riders doing freestyle kind of moves I can re-call a couple of the mod guys on 221 Kamels doing alot of crack flip spinny things and I think.... It had Andrei Burton on the video. Also I swear it was on vimeo. if some one can find me this video I will give you my life and it was around summer time last year it was posted :D

Thanks

That camp thing with ali c?

Yes I think it was then I remember seeing an Ali C video at the same time think he was using the Yabbaa then

maybe this ?

And its very similer to that video but it just concerntrated on the street section and freetrials, good video anyways :D

Might be a youtube find I'll have a gander for it later on.

I think your looking for the promotional video for dresler camp 2010, but here's a must watch from ali >dresler 09 alic

Its the Dresler comp 2009 and its the best trick comp :D found it in the end, thanks for the help and pointing me in the right direction