Onza Zoot 2010 Review

zoo python luke

Evening all,

internet is being funny so i cant look round for reviews,

can anyone tell me abit about the bike please?

how it rides? do things break on it? any of you had one snap? ( if so how?)

really want one but cant be bothered to spend more money fixing it and stuff like that.

any help will do,

thanks

The Zoots are really good bikes. Good frame/forks, pretty good spec, etc. - you could realistically buy one and not really have to change anything on it until you particularly want to customise it. Personally I'd change the stem for something a little shorter to get it feeling a little more streety, but if you're going more down the trials route it should be fine. For stems to look out for that compliment it well, I rode Bigman's Zoot with the Trialtech High Rise 110mm stem on and it felt spot on. Looked cool too (Y) All that aside, I don't really think you'd need to change anything on it or would break anything on it particularly quickly. It seems to be a really good spec for the money.

Apparently I'm supposed to be 'impartial' now, so I suppose I should probably mention that there's another 24" bike at about that price point too. Or am I being too 'impartial' now :P Either way - get the Zoot, it's a lot better.