Monty Kamel Or Onza Blade?

chris170483

hi all, iv decided to buy a new frame for my mod bike :D i dont want to spend to much so iv just been looking on the internet at a few and iv norrowed it down to two frames, i would like to know what guys u think as im not to clued up on trials frames :$ so the two im interested in are the montey kamel 220 or the onza 2010 blade but cant decide between the two so would please like your help and info :)

whats wrong with the monty??? i do like the look of the minty kamel

I didnt say there was anything wrong with it?

If you like the look of that, get it? When you make a topic about what bike to go for, when someone helps, why question them and say the other one is nicer? Surely if it was nicer, you wouldnt really need to choose as you like one more than the other.

Jack, I agree :closedeyes:

I didnt say there was anything wrong with it?

If you like the look of that, get it? When you make a topic about what bike to go for, when someone helps, why question them and say the other one is nicer? Surely if it was nicer, you wouldnt really need to choose as you like one more than the other.

Jack, I agree :closedeyes:

i guess your right mate, sorry :$ i guess i wanted people to say the monty, im quite new to trials so could u tell me the what is the diff is between riding street and natural please

i guess your right mate, sorry :$ i guess i wanted people to say the monty, im quite new to trials so could u tell me the what is the diff is between riding street and natural please

It's alright haha, wasnt having a go or anything.

Well, natural (also known as natty) is basicaly riding rocks, logs etc. Like if there is a big big pile of rocks you bunny hop about them, pedal kick between them etc, but natty is what i found most tiring but it is very fun.

Street (well, your more than likely looking at TGS which is tap, gap and sidehop), so TGS is riding pallets, walls and stuff. Basicaly what is says you tap things (cant really explain what this is as i dont know about it too much), you sidehop which every tgs rider does just about, basicaly hopping to the side up something. And gapping is doing a gap. Simpless haha.

The monty is cool but the blade is a great bike!

It's alright haha, wasnt having a go or anything.

Well, natural (also known as natty) is basicaly riding rocks, logs etc. Like if there is a big big pile of rocks you bunny hop about them, pedal kick between them etc, but natty is what i found most tiring but it is very fun.

Street (well, your more than likely looking at TGS which is tap, gap and sidehop), so TGS is riding pallets, walls and stuff. Basicaly what is says you tap things (cant really explain what this is as i dont know about it too much), you sidehop which every tgs rider does just about, basicaly hopping to the side up something. And gapping is doing a gap. Simpless haha.

The monty is cool but the blade is a great bike!

Yeah, the blade is good. I find it better than alot of the more expensive onzas.

thanks kieran i guess its street in like to ride most of all then, well thats what i used to ride about 10years back and its prob what i will ride mostly now when iv finished my mod build, that is...........WHEN lol so thanks for the info mate (Y)B)

What Monty is it the 221 Kamel or 220 Kamel?

hi mate, its the 220 kamel but iv just seen the forks to match are as much as the frame :o so wont be geting them lol any idea on some good forks mate???