Heatsinkbikes Facebook Page

Heatsink

Hi all,

The HeatsinkBikes Facebook page has been gathering momentum so I thought you might want to check it out!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heatsinkbikescom/306004964689

Followers are now upto 445, multiple updates are coming daily and riders are posting alot of interesting content. Currently some great rider feedback on HSB pads performance and some mock-ups of the new HSB hoodies which are being made.

Until the end of this week there is a competition running with some tasty prizes up for grabs. If you post up a photo of any HSB components on your bike before Friday eve 25th then you are in the running to be picked out for a range of prizes I'll be posting this Saturday 26th AM! Take a quick snap and you could win some free HSB pads :)

In addition, as a special perk to FB followers, for a limited time you can order the full range of HSB (+ extras), with global postage charges paid by HSB!

HeatsinkBikes Quick Shop on Facebook

I hope to chat with you on there soon!

All the best,

Steve

• 3 months later...

Looking good Steve, good idea. Any thoughts on a new compound and colour of pads this year?

Hi Sam, I've popped you an email reply to the message you sent me earlier :) I hope this helps!

No plans in the pipeline to change the compound. Colours wise, I started with yellow back in 2004, then moved through white, blue and red back to yellow again!

Of course, if someone was happy to commit to 10s of pads, then I could get some custom moulded, as the occasional shop sometimes persuades me to.

The FB site has come alive lately, which is great! I look forward to more of you coming on board. When you join, give a shout out on there, and post photos of your bikes whether they have HSB components on them yet or not. It's always great to check these out and I reply to every post :)

Steve