Iphone Help

t-comp-kierz

Well my sister has a iPhone 3GS and I wanted one but didn't have any money so I managed to perswaid her into saying that she had lost it to o2 so she could get another one and I could have her old one :P Things were going to plan until it wouldn't let me receive or send texts and it wouldn't let me phone anyone either, to start with I thought it was due to no signal but it's obviously not that as Its being like this for a while. I think what has happened is that o2 have locked it/shut it down so I can't use it as a phone as it's been registered as lost, so my question is, I there anyway of unlocking it so I can use it as a phone and not just as a iPod?

You mong.

You can sell it to someone overseas, I think they only get blocked for use in the UK. But still, it's wrong and you're a mong.

2nd that, I found a phone that had been blocked. It worked in Kenya because the IMEI number gets barred across the UK networks only.