T Pro Or Rip 2010

Blake

Hello everyone, My friend keeps telling me how bad the t pro is and I just bought one, He has the onza rip 2010 in blue and I want someone to convince me my t pro is better or anything above shit.

Please make me fall in love with the t pro again, it has front maggie hs33 and rear echo SL 2010. His is completely standard but with pink grips.

Who wins?

:mellow:

Hello everyone, My friend keeps telling me how bad the t pro is and I just bought one, He has the onza rip 2010 in blue and I want someone to convince me my t pro is better or anything above shit.

Please make me fall in love with the t pro again, it has front maggie hs33 and rear echo SL 2010. His is completely standard but with pink grips.

Who wins?

Although the rip is newer, you definetly 'win'. You have a "19 rear tyre, hydrolic brakes, and t-pro's ride awesome in my opinion!

Who wins?

Lol, turn to your friend and tell him: T-Pro's have a 19" wheel, ride far nicer, are lighter and are one of the best begginer frames out there. Such a nice bike, honestly, dont listen to your mate, hes probably jelous of your t-pro being better than him!

Besides, blue with pink grips? bit of a werd combination. Nah, T-Pros are so much better than rips in every way. + as said you have hydrolic brakes.

Edited by Kieran Morrison