How Much Is My Bike Worth?

trialsmax04

This hurts me, but my work situation is poor and my bank is empty. Im not really sure what its worth, so id like to put it up here and see what i can get.

Echo HiFi Stock Frame

Echo Urban fork (less than 3 months old) 4 - bolt and disk

Rear atomz rim on atomz fixed hub, trialtech sprocket,- High roller super tacky 2.5

Front echo urban rim on disk hub,- 2.2 Conti mountain king

Rear Raceline magura with heatsink yellows in Mk2 backings, (water bleed)

Front 05 magura (awating new pads) - only pictured with a mono trial as im waiting for new pads. (water bleed)

Tryall cranks,

echo TR freewheel,

DMR v12 pedals,

KO half bash,

trialtech ISIS BB

Echo Stem,

Viz Pro 720 bars,

Trialtech foam grips,

Trialtech lite chain.

FSA the Pig headset.

All in all a lovely bike. Really is my pride and joy. Got a mod at arms reach at the moment, so if i can shift this wouldnt be the end of the world.

Everthing is in pretty good nick, with just minor scratches. Just looking to see what i can get for it at the moment.

Cheers

Max

Edited by trialsmax04

I haven't chucked you out? I was merely pointing out you have posted trials stuff in the section designed for non trials related cycling.

Regardless of this I would like to point out a few things:

1 - You have used the wrong section of the forum.

2 - As Krisboats has already pointed out to you in another section of the forum you shouldn't be posting asking how much your bike is worth anyway.

3 - The rules cover all areas of the forum so if you have been told you have broken the rules why then post the same thing in another part of the forum?

4 - I am horrified you contaminated the 'Bike Chat' board with a trials bike :P

I haven't chucked you out? I was merely pointing out you have posted trials stuff in the section designed for non trials related cycling.

Regardless of this I would like to point out a few things:

1 - You have used the wrong section of the forum.

2 - As Krisboats has already pointed out to you in another section of the forum you shouldn't be posting asking how much your bike is worth anyway.

3 - The rules cover all areas of the forum so if you have been told you have broken the rules why then post the same thing in another part of the forum?

4 - I am horrified you contaminated the 'Bike Chat' board with a trials bike :P

There's nothing wrong with asking in trials chat, just they're no longer allowed within the classifieds section. Stops the hassle of having to sift through a load of posts to find out how much the thing will be sold for if/when he decides to.

Anyway, teleportation of topic... commencing!