World Cup

Frankymage

terrible videos to be honest. You catched none interesting lines

I did not watch these vids yet (so maybe u're right)

but

I have the feeling EVERY single comment I read from you is something negative

it's a forum, u do what u want I guess but christ...do u sometimes enjoy some of the stuffs on here?

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

Videos were prety poor to be honest, second being slightly better. DId I see Marc Caisio talking to Giacomo in the end? He was smiling too! Shame no footage of elite english-men in there that were participating.

Edited by 3dd

Trial it's not only with the best riders. it's fine to see all the rider and something more around the sections.

if you want the best riders, Trial Inside put all the video of the world championship at the end of each race

sometimes it's nice to change the view.

It's the same when we put photos with young! Trial it's for all

Have a good end of 2010

Best regards

FrankYmage

PS: Tomorrow we put final of 20" you like?

Trial it's not only with the best riders. it's fine to see all the rider and something more around the sections.

if you want the best riders, Trial Inside put all the video of the world championship at the end of each race

sometimes it's nice to change the view.

It's the same when we put photos with young! Trial it's for all

Have a good end of 2010

Best regards

FrankYmage

PS: Tomorrow we put final of 20" you like?

I have nothing against young comp riders in those videos, would be nice if we could actualy see some interesting lines, that's all.

I'm pretty sure, the majority of the forum, like me; would want to watch people riding the sections etc, and not watch people stood around talking or looking a tree's/buildings or whatever.

+1

I did not watch these vids yet (so maybe u're right)

but

I have the feeling EVERY single comment I read from you is something negative

it's a forum, u do what u want I guess but christ...do u sometimes enjoy some of the stuffs on here?

critism is a part of success of riding and editing videos. I have plenty of time in winter so maybe i'm too harsh but i write not only negative comments ;) It's a lot of productions which i love and it don't have to be full pro rider

Anyway, when i see title like world cup i expect something good. If it was called "world cup, 1/4 quali, random footage" it would be more enjoyable

Edited by Rafal

The intro sequences started off pretty good but then the main action sequences were sloppy and all over the place ie; bad use of the optical zoom functions, not keeping the subject matter smoothly in the camera-shot. Major camerawork fail (N)

Edited by Rusevelt

The intention was good, but the videos weren't as good as I spected... It was good to se the "atmosphere" of the comp but it was pointless to record a women like for 15 seconds watching... what? The camera work wasn't good.. but for the first time somebody made a video of non-pros world cup video, even though those lines were awful...

Thanks for sharing