Bluetooth Headphones

totaltrials

I currently have one of those red motorokr S9 ebay jobbies you can see all over ebay for pretty cheap. Problem being it doesn't work outside, constantly skips, only outside for some reason. Although perfectly fine in the gym so I just stuck with it, but now the rubber buttons have fallen off one side and I've lost and ear bud so I'm thinking of replacing them.

There doesn't seem to be a huge amount on the market at the moment.

The latest Jaybird sportsband 2 looks ok, bit pricey though and I'm not used to that style of headphone, with the foam, so I'm not sure how comfortable it'll be and how stable it'll be on the head, even though it's called sportsband, I can't imagine it to stay in place too well when running/cycling etc. - Jaybird - http://www.jaybirdge...s-features.html

Plantronics backbeat 903 - http://www.mobilefun...ogle%2Bproducts

They look ok, not again not sure on how comfortable they will be around the back of the ear. My bluetooth headset holds on behind the ear and can be a pain to get on sometimes.

I mainly want it to work outside (not skip or break up) and be comfortable. I'm not hugely concerned about the likes of bass quality, I know most headphones are going to be decent enough quality for me to not be too bothered, plus half my MP3s are low bitrate.

So if anybody has any reviews on what they've got and what they think of theirs, that'll be good. Thanks.

Edited by totaltrials