Bristol Ride

F.N.G

Tom I would love to ride Bristol with you. Maybe you could show me the best places to go? Where is Castle Park, I am not so sure if I know where it is.

Sorry i cant ride saturday now... but i will be riding sunday with other riders.

castle park is next to the mall in bristol.where are you from im from weston. i have just started trials riding soo i wont be as good as you think

but i will tell you what time tommorow if you want?.

Tom

Sorry i cant ride saturday now... but i will be riding sunday with other riders.

castle park is next to the mall in bristol.where are you from im from weston. i have just started trials riding soo i wont be as good as you think

but i will tell you what time tommorow if you want?.

Tom

Okay no problem tomorrow. Sunday I might be free. Im in Clifton, not far from where the girl was murdered thats on tv! Lets just ride and have fun

If you guys are lost or are unsure where to meet us on Sunday gimme a shout. Well PM me and i'll send you my number, i'll be online tomorrow morning before i go out (Y)

im meant to be meeting with ben rowlands but i dont know the time were are meeting? please help

i dont like turning up by myself

Tom

If you guys are lost or are unsure where to meet us on Sunday gimme a shout. Well PM me and i'll send you my number, i'll be online tomorrow morning before i go out (Y)

Hey im riding about 11/12 at castle parkl if your willing to come