-echo sl magura clamps

-trial tech brake booster

-echo tr snail cams

-trial tech m4 snail bolts

-inspired pedals

-inspired rise bars

-inspired lock on grips

-hope bar ends

I'm sure i missed something, but I though I would show you guys since I said as soon as I was validated I would post so you could all see my bike.

enjoy and comment freely.

post-28411-0-91887700-1295693970_thumb.j

post-28411-0-28721500-1295693983_thumb.j

post-28411-0-38920400-1295693992_thumb.j

post-28411-0-90135900-1295693998_thumb.j

post-28411-0-68281600-1295694012_thumb.j

post-28411-0-07865700-1295694036_thumb.j

post-28411-0-26084800-1295694043_thumb.j

post-28411-0-45110800-1295694078_thumb.j

post-28411-0-89635700-1295694087_thumb.j

post-28411-0-34418100-1295694096_thumb.j

post-28411-0-86090900-1295694143_thumb.j

post-28411-0-42761500-1295694159_thumb.j

Wow, thats georgeous. Probably one of the nicest looking 24's ive seen! Seems alot of stackers, but lots of people seem to use lots of stackers on 24, so i guess it helps :P. Colourscheme is surprisingly nice, not normally a fan of gold. Really nice spec'd parts too (Y). How does it ride :)?

Edit: Holy crap just read its your first trials bike, what a dream for your first bike!

Edited by Jon Alty

That looks pimp, really like the colour scheme.

A fair few stem stackers though :S

It is a single hope spacer kit only 4 spacers, decided not to cut the fork down, also I ready higher bars are better for streaty trials. I will start with the uncut and eventually, "possibly" cut it down.

thanks for commenting :D

Wow, thats georgeous. Probably one of the nicest looking 24's ive seen! Seems alot of stackers, but lots of people seem to use lots of stackers on 24, so i guess it helps :P. Colourscheme is surprisingly nice, not normally a fan of gold. Really nice spec'd parts too (Y). How does it ride :)?

Edit: Holy crap just read its your first trials bike, what a dream for your first bike!

the bike rides like a dream, it weighs in at a whopping 21 pounds! nearly as light as some mods :) so i hear that is. I had originally intended on going black and red, but when i went to order the red hopes from my supplier where I live they had none in stock. So I opted out for gold and white, there was another nice bike in my shop that was white and gold with some other funky colors on it.

My friend got me into trials and told me just to get a half @$$ bike, that's not my style I went all in and got myself a dream bike.

thanks for commenting :D

thats super nice dude, i bet it ride's so nice too (personally i'd like a bit of a shorter stem for streety stuff)

but mate that is one heck of a tartybike (Y) love it

never to late to change to a shorter stem :D or cut the stearer tube, I figured started big is better and with all the spacers I can find where i like my bar height.

measure twice cut once ;P

once i get to ride it I will start making changes.

thanks for commenting :P

Im confused? It looks like Marino tube/welding so what is Inspired got to do with it?

Is it the same geo as an Inspired?

Look pretty awsome anyways (Y)

It is a marino frame, yes it is inspired geo but I made a few small changes. I have a vinyl plotter i made all my own sticker minus the trial tech sticker it came with my rear cog.

I decided to support inspired by using their logo because I used their geometry.

thanks man it's a nice bike but it's currently mocking me because we have 3 feet of snow and I wont ride it in the snow :(

Why do you not just use a high rise stem?

Because there are no gold riser stems and I would rather stick with hope parts I know they make quality parts.

Also I am able to switch stems whenever I want I work in a shop I can put mine back on the shelf and pick another one out to try at any time.

I just like this one the bike rolls up good, super flickable on rear all and all a great ride for my first trials bike.