Portsmouth Saturday !

Dave Anscombe

I live in Wickham (near Portsmouth/Southampton) and don't really know anybody to ride with because I have only just got a bike. I would love to come along but unfortunately can't make sundays which is mega annoying!! Does anybody from this area ever ride saturdays?

Cheers, Tom

Ahh shame, definetly would be up for it but im away for this weekend. Next week any time though because I am on half term so if anybody fancies a ride??

Are there many riders around in the area?? I saw some guy on a stock with fluro green wheels in fareham the other day and often see people in portsmouth riding but I always seem to be in the car going somewhere.

thank you jon, i would definitely appreciate the adapter for the day if you're okay with that?

Yeh your welcome to use it for the day, however im not so sure im gonna ride, as its meant to absolutely piss it down, but if daves braving it, ill give it to him and he can give it to you, just remember to give it back to him :P.

Edited by Jon Alty