Headset

ireson75

Hi all,

I was just wondering whether it is a good idea to buy a second hand headset? Is it a bit dodgy even if it looks to be in good condition because it could be loose etc?

Also, are they often for sale second hand or is it a reasonably rare occurrence due to them being stuck/broken/munched up etc??

Cheers, Tom

For example: click this seems good value.

If you want pink haha.

I've used Cane Creek headsets for years now, always been extremely reliable and various prices too depending on what you want.

CRC

I use the S2 at the moment but remember it being cheaper when I got it for some reason. The C2 is a more budget one I believe but is not currently on CRC.

If you want pink haha.

I've used Cane Creek headsets for years now, always been extremely reliable and various prices too depending on what you want.

CRC

I use the S2 at the moment but remember it being cheaper when I got it for some reason. The C2 is a more budget one I believe but is not currently on CRC.

S2 = C2

S3 = C3 etc (Y)

Another vote for Cane Creek here though, great headsets at decent prices - there's no need to buy second hand if you can get a spanking new one for around £20 :)