Point Me In The Right Direction ?

Ashes

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which Steed?

Hi all, Manus rider on here would like to swap his DD rockman manus for my dual maggie Onza Limey 20" I reallyyyyyyyyyyyy dont know which to have as my ride. :mellow: Could someone please point me in the right direction.

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/5769202/ <<<<<< My baby.

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/6180691/ <<<<<< The Manus.

I'd just like to add the limey is what i would consider to be a very high spec, however i still need a spec list for the manus.

Thanks in advance.

Ashes.

Edited by Ashes

I'd say first make up your mind which geo you want. Then take both specs and compare if it's worth for you to swap. Not really much to say, you have to think about pros and cons for yourself (in short - what works for me, won't necessary work for you).

Good luck

I'd say first make up your mind which geo you want. Then take both specs and compare if it's worth for you to swap. Not really much to say, you have to think about pros and cons for yourself (in short - what works for me, won't necessary work for you).

Good luck

I get what you mean, however the limey is only my second bike so i dont really know if something works well or not for me, make sense?

The manus looks shit hot, but dual maggy ain't my thing.

You need to think to yourself what brakes and geo you like mostly, but i'd go with the manus as the spec is slightly higher IMO.

EDIT:Just seen your next post.

Have a go on other peoples bikes first to get see what floats your boat.

The manus is short and high so it will feel like a pogo stick, i'm guessing the limey feels like a rock compared.

Edited by Jamie_Trials

IMO.

Sorry you'll have to fill me in here, whats it mean :$

The manus is short and high so it will feel like a pogo stick, i'm guessing the limey feels like a rock compared.

To me the Limey feels sh*t hot and i can remeber the exact weight, low 8kg's somewhere. Maybe to someone who was a bit of a bike slag and had more experience might say no your limey rides like shed but at the moment i'd say its reallyyyyy nice.

Saying that i like the "pogostick idea".

Oh andis it just me that personally thinks that it looks abit, well ........ bashed?