05+ Maggy Not Working

Theta2

Hi, I used to have to have my TPA wound right out, so that it would touch the piston in the lever, however this meant that I had no adjustment in my brake and it kept stripping TPA's (N)

Earlier today i tried pulling the piston right out, to no avail :unsure: It did however come out enough for the TPA to touch when it was wound in. But now I have the issue that when I pull my lever it comes right into the bar as each piston only moves about 0.5-1mm out :/ Followed proper bleeding procedure with syringes, so it should have no air in the system. Can anyone help? Thanks, Alex

Sounds like the piston is pushed into the lever body and isnt coming out very far?

It was this, until i pulled the piston out some, but now you can feel that it is pushing the piston right from the off, however it isnt moving the pads much :/

Edited by Theta2

Have you set up the brake closely and squarly to the rim while the tpa was wound to the most negative? Like as guided here... Tarty rim brake set up guide

If not it will likely be air in the brake or getting in somewhere.

There probably is air getting in it, I think I'll just bath-bleed it

Edited by Theta2