Shimano Shoes?

gage-mann

hey all,

just went on google for a quick look at some shimano shoes because i've heard they are good shoes to ride with, not sure if people use the spd ones? or are there ones you can buy that arn't spd shoes? because i use try all at the moment but want some good shoes that last longer and that dont fall apart as £75 every 4-5 months is a bit poo!

Also where can u buy ribo shoes because i like the lites on tarty but the other models have cool designs.

thanks.

Edited by gage-mann

hey all,

just went on google for a quick look at some shimano shoes because i've heard they are good shoes to ride with, not sure if people use the spd ones? or are there ones you can buy that arn't spd shoes? because i use try all at the moment but want some good shoes that last longer and that dont fall apart as £75 every 4-5 months is a bit poo!

thanks.

shimano am 40, non spd. mine lasted a year so far and still good condition, soles are starting to wear now.

only problem is that the rubber marks everything it touches, so if you scrape your shoe against your frame you get a big black line on it, comes off with wd40 though.

ive never ridden with spd shoes and non-spd pedals. but the shimano's come with a rubber cover that you cut out to use the spd,

i would have thought that if you dont cut it out the shoes would be fine. probably going to have a thicker sole which may reduce "feel" on the pedals.

but grip should all be fine.