Mod Dirt Jump ?

lucas-87

It wouldn't be very good.

Your best off with two bikes or an inspired which would suit jumping better.

Ah right cool i just wanted to check its just boring riding on my own and i'm 24 so feel to old if you get me its putting me off plus i cant peddle hope as long as ive got a hole in me arse ha ha

NO! I can tell you from experience the long stem and high bars mean your weight is in the complete wrong place for DJ, you will land on your face until you get the hang of it! Which I have not... :(

Oh ok i like my face so think i think ile give it a miss

its just boring riding on my own and i'm 24 so feel to old if you get me its putting me off

I turned 24 a week ago today. Were not too old! :P

Get an Inspired. Might mix things up if your getting bored already with normal trials stuff?

I turned 24 a week ago today. Were not too old! :P

Get an Inspired. Might mix things up if your getting bored already with normal trials stuff?

Lol i have only just started up again i used to ride when i was about 12 but i cant seem to get back into it and its annoying the fk out of me as i wasn't half bad as a kid plus muscles and killing me i forgot i had :P

Lol i have only just started up again i used to ride when i was about 12 but i cant seem to get back into it and its annoying the fk out of me as i wasn't half bad as a kid plus muscles and killing me i forgot i had :P

I'm 28 and just started again after a ten year gap. If anything i'm actually better already after only 7 or so proper rides! Two bikes for the win!