Biketrial Game 2011 - How To Play By G

G_!

Yeah but when I download it, it says you don't have a verified digital sig or something. Ill just play the full version when its done :)

I had this.. when you have downloaded it click save not run!

Great game mate :) may I suggest that when clicking the N key to set the power maybe use the space bar ? And how long till the real game can't wait ?

i think N is better because you have to use M for to jump the walls, and you have NM in you keyboard, i prefer N :P, thanks anyway =)

Great game really addictive, would you be able to add a restart/retry button for when you fall, so you dont have to press back then select the level again.

Thanks Shane

yeeees today i did it!! :) i corrected some fails i've seen playing the game. Also Ben Swales helped me with the english words, thanks :)

i was just playing, practicing taps and my guy jumped forward and then just floated off into the sky as if he was in an invisible elevator. i actually laughed out load. haha. good fun game though :D

hahahahahaha xD

i've corrected some fails in the game...but that is new >_< hahahah

the bigger fail is...in the last section, after jump to sidehop the first thing, go forward pressing without stop the keyboard..the rider go away flying hahahaha but I have corrected it today :)

great thing to see everybody is playing it now, that's a great help for me for to find fails :)

Amzing game good work (Y)

I hate tapes though is there any way to makemit easier?

the rest of moves aren't hard to do so i think it's good to have a hard move there ^_^

Edited by G_!

Taps are impossible, I think people finding them easy but be on really shit computers so they have more time to do things! haha

i gotta admit theyre hard. the bike picks up speed too quickly and that makes it hard to do but theyre easier after a few attempts. on the last part of it i managed to do the tap with the tiny amount of space there is but ive only done it once. i find it easier to hop to the small block and then hop off that to the other platform.

I'm guessing this is normal flash exported as an EXE?

Would be able to provide an SWF? That way people running Mac OS and Linux can play it as well (myself included).

If you're worried about hosting the SWF (or indeed the exe) I can do too — send me a PM :)

Edited by konstant

I'm guessing this is normal flash exported as an EXE?

Would be able to provide an SWF? That way people running Mac OS and Linux can play it as well (myself included).

If you're worried about hosting the SWF (or indeed the exe) I can do too — send me a PM :)

yes, this is a SWF exported to EXE, i thought this was the best way because i think u need flash player for to read SWF files...but everybodu can read EXE...i don't knew mac can't read it.. so MAC can read SWF?with or without flash player?.And someone know how to put it online? I'll try to put the full version of the game online, if i can't do it, i'll give EXE and SWF files, and maybe other thing that MAC can read. I'll have the full version in 2 weeks maybe, i'm working a lot, 3 hours or more every day for to have it soon.

Thanks for the comments, 3 pages of comments is massive, i think the people is interested in it ^_^