My First Mototrials Competition

Aidan97

Don't try and get a good result, just enjoy yourself and meet lots of people. Best advice would be to hook up with someone else who can show you the ropes and you can walk the sections with. Take your time in the sections and try not to rush and don't be too worried if you do worse than you think you're capable of.

Just enjoy yourself.

And try to maintain your forearms in good conditions, I remember that, for me, that part of the body was the most difficult to maintain in good conditions trough the trial.

Ridden moto trials to national level, my advice is firstly enjoy it!! Secondly remember the back wheel DOES NOT follow the front one! Always allow room for it to follow! You riding clubman B? If so...... Yellow flags ;)

Jay

flat out is the only way to go B)

don't think you would be any good at trials then :giggle: .

could sit and write all day about explaining tips and whats best etc but the best way is to just enjoy it, watch other (good riders) and study there lines, keep doing comps and then you will slowly progress and understand trials better then put it all into practise.

practise hard trial easy as they say!!!

Edited by gary-mac

don't think you would be any good at trials then :giggle: .

could sit and write all day about explaining tips and whats best etc but the best way is to just enjoy it, watch other (good riders) and study there lines, keep doing comps and then you will slowly progress and understand trials better then put it all into practise.

practise hard trial easy as they say!!!

lol i aint to bad on me sherco :- i found riding with guys much better then yourself really helps loads. i enjoy it whether im in comp or just bangin about over jumps and logs, aslong as im riding im happy plus i get to wear legins without being called a gaylord :lol: