Nevis Range Fortwilliam This Sat (21St)

gary-mac

Text me sat morning about your fecking cranks!

Going to have a weekend of as I have been away in Frazerbourgh working this week and away to drag racing next weekend and the Bill the next. Just need to do nowt this weekend. Have fun and see you in a couple of weeks.

Summer is down here and its sunny,warm and no wind and it stupid time in the morning again. Saw the snow forcast on the telly, got to love Scotland. PM me on the tyke trial two day team event if you and AJ can make it? Anybody else want a weekend away competing. I will get free club T shirts made for those that want to get a team together? Four man teams with primary, novice, inter and one other at either expert or elite.

just got back from nevis range. light showers, not too bad. the place was mobbed with mountain bikers. the logs pipes, and rocks in the main area were unridable due to spectators and campers. ben savage was just setting up. probably a good decision not to go gary.