Moto Warm Up At Latest World Round..

r2wtrials

What has become very obvious in the last 5 years or so is the use of biketrial techniques in the moto trials... Raga was one of the first to back hop across multiple obstacles, now taken that bit further by Bou and Cabestany. If you watch Bou he uses a pre jump to get more lift on the bike for big or undercut steps. Almost all of the Spanish riders over the last 20 years who have gone on to do well on motos started in world level biketrials.

Something i have been pushing in the moto world for years is that riders who are serious about getting better should all have a cycle at home to play on. Now many of the British championship riders have them. What i would like to see at each British moto round is a few areas set up for cycles, just to encourage people to bring one along and maybe encourage more riders to try it.

Bou really has taken moto trials to the next level...the world championship standings say it all. I love how smooth his style is doing the wheel switch's ect...

As mentioned above, cycle trials plays a hugh part in the 'making' of many of the top moto trial riders.

Bou dominated the indoor championship this year and no doubt he will be doing the same in the outdoor championship this summer.

bikes ain't that heavy anymore!! gasser comes in at 67kg with a 300cc engine. you can fair move these bikes these days. toni bou is on another planet though, could watch him for hours and not get bored!!! (Y)

I just watched that again, that is just unreal. sooo good!!!!

Edited by gary-mac