George Shephard Ozonys Super Slow

trialsmasterno1

Hi,

I posted a clip from a video that was in the process a week or so ago. Now the ful video is finished, so here it is, its stil only short as there was a time limit on the editing as it was for Lex's uni project. Again all editing courtesy of Lex from www.themediadudes.com please do check them out!! Anyways enough rabbling here is the video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUFVtwlkvjQ

All comments welcome. Thanks!

if im brutally honest, we didnt really see much. there were like 5 moves, some we didn't get to see the whole move.

but loving the super-duper slow mo. f*cking brilliant. editings awesome too.

Hi, I created the video and thought I would join up as George wanted to post the video here. As the video was created for a university project with limits, it could only be 1 minute long, and obviously with slow motion that doesn't leave much time to fit a wide array of tricks in.

This video is more of a nice to look at cool effects video than a proper trials bike video. But I guess as the aim of the video was mostly for the effects and editing perhaps the job was done right? :D

Perhaps we'll use the equipment some time in the future to shoot a video that more showcases George's fantastic riding rather than special effects!

Lex

Edited by Lex