Websites...

BurlyBox

I was wondering what websites everyone orders parts from because ive been looking but there doesnt seem too many.

Also is Rocknrollbikes a good website? I'm about to order a tensioner and i would pay by paypal but theres no option and im always wary of putting in my card details.

• 2 weeks later...

tartybikes are great! rocknroll bikes not so great. i ordered my stuff on the day i made this post which was around 2 weeks ago and im still waiting for it. ive chased them up about it but not much has been done to be honest. they havent even got back to me about it.

tartybikes are great! rocknroll bikes not so great. i ordered my stuff on the day i made this post which was around 2 weeks ago and im still waiting for it. ive chased them up about it but not much has been done to be honest. they havent even got back to me about it.

tomorrow im coming round and your giving me you phone and im ringing them!, you need your stuff so you can ride properly, and you riding tomoz cos i dont have to go see the pirategiggle.gif