Where To Go In Belgium

lankyri

evening all hopefully someone can give advice on where to go, it all started when me and a mate went to see a gig and a we met a belgium band (anti icon) and we decided that we wanted to go out to belgium and see them again and also take the bikes, problem is we havnt got a clue where to go has anyone been there on holiday or road out there or know videos that we can see whats out there. we are both riding street bikes (inspired and a leeson) so not natty stuff just street and maybe a park or two

hope you can help cheers rick

evening all hopefully someone can give advice on where to go, it all started when me and a mate went to see a gig and a we met a belgium band (anti icon) and we decided that we wanted to go out to belgium and see them again and also take the bikes, problem is we havnt got a clue where to go has anyone been there on holiday or road out there or know videos that we can see whats out there. we are both riding street bikes (inspired and a leeson) so not natty stuff just street and maybe a park or two

hope you can help cheers rick

you can try to contact kenny beleay

he is at the north of the country

Brussels is probably the biggest city of belgium

so there s some nice places there to rides street

and there's a small skatepark in there aswell

1) Kenny is just back home he lives in Aalter in Oost-Vlaanderen or East-Flandes to be fair with you Belgium is as flat as a pancake.

but there is a trialspark in Aalter not the biggest but fun also a skatepark.(Wesley wil be more easy to contact becouse Kenny is verry buisy atm, he is trainig for the world cup in Antwerp well Wesley too but he is not as competitive :giggle:

2)If you want to ride street go to Antwerpen or Antwerp it's fun to ride and also a buisy spot so that's good to promote the sport.

3)Brussels is absolute no fun beleve me as a Belgian XD

4)if you want natural riding then you need to think about the Ardennen.

hope this helps

Robin

3)Brussels is absolute no fun beleve me as a Belgian XD

where a u from in belgium?

there's some cool places to rides street in the center of brussels

lots of dickheads too, but that's just how it is

and "Louvain la neuve" is pretty cool aswell

edit: I live in brussels btw

so I may be able to show some of my spots to u UK guys

maybe even organise a little group ride

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

boys thank for the comments i messaged wes b and a rider called pierre charles asking for details as well. we are both street riders and not really looking to ride natural i think the plan is to come from calais and drive up, my dad said theres nothing to do in belgium but he dont know what were looking for, any vids or pics you can show us what your spots are like trials park sounds good

where a u from in belgium?

there's some cool places to rides street in the center of brussels

lots of dickheads too, but that's just how it is

and "Louvain la neuve" is pretty cool aswell

edit: I live in brussels btw

so I may be able to show some of my spots to u UK guys

maybe even organise a little group ride

i'm from east-flanders in the area of sint-niklaas pretty boring but i have a trainig spot at home.

also that's my problem with brussels people are always b*tching about you "braking" stuff(don't take it personal, when i'm not riding i like brussels) i'm also a natural rider so i don't do street that often but it's fun once in a while.

the trial park in aalter is pure natural and compy but if you want to give it a try just ask wesley if he wants to ride there for a moment he is a great guy and verry smart so if you need help he is the man ;)

boys thank for the comments i messaged wes b and a rider called pierre charles asking for details as well. we are both street riders and not really looking to ride natural i think the plan is to come from calais and drive up, my dad said theres nothing to do in belgium but he dont know what were looking for, any vids or pics you can show us what your spots are like trials park sounds good

pierre charles is a truly beast, and the nicest person you ll meet in belgium

but I m afraid he is living in a very boring place to ride street

maybe he knows some nice spot around though

let me know if you need more info about brussels

thanks to ur dad btw :giggle:

i'm from east-flanders in the area of sint-niklaas pretty boring but i have a trainig spot at home.

also that's my problem with brussels people are always b*tching about you "braking" stuff(don't take it personal, when i'm not riding i like brussels) i'm also a natural rider so i don't do street that often but it's fun once in a while.

yeah people like that

and lots of chavs aswell

alo lads, were planning on booking hotel in antwerpen (holiday inn express) and will be riding around that area, we will have a car so will try and to get around but neither of us know belgium at all so knowledge of areas is next to none but its worth trying haha, also another plan is to try and find some gigs (heavy metal etc) any ideas on places we could hook up