Trialtech Sport Lite Bb

onzatrip

Hi lads i have an issue,

Just got a sport lite bb and it goes realy stiff when i fit everything, The frame is ashton jutice resolve, with echo tr cranks

Basicly when i tighten everything up , it becomes realy hard to move.

The way it has been fitted is drive side in first then non drive, which is in the shell of frame a couple of mm, which is fine it say on tarty.

Should i take non drive out and put a spacer between shell and frame or is it me being a general tool??

much love

Few thing i can think of

Is the bb shell faced?

Have you fitted the spacers the correct way on the bb with the shoulders on the outside of the bb pressing against the crank arms?

like in this picture large_ttslite.jpg

If you fit them the other way roundi believe they lock up which could be causing the stiffness

Hope this helps :)

yeah as said just tighten up drive side then loosen off non drive side a thread or 2 until its silky smooth. if the hub shell has a few threads sticking out of the frame you could always fit a lock ring if your worried about it becoming loose, only time you'll need to worry realy is if you can feel the bb axle wobbling in the bb but i doubt this would happen!

fitted my one of these 4 days ago and it was very still. one turn in half a turn back and so on. got there in the end :-) realised i hadnt fitted the spacer for 68mm shell so had to take the damn thing out again. was easier to put back in second time around.